- Product: Primo
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local
How do you disable the 'Table of Contents' and 'This Item in Amazon' links displayed in the 'Links' section in Primo?
1. Click 'Edit' next to the Normalization Rules Set (Ongoing Configuration Wizards > Pipe Configuration Wizard > Normalization Rules configuration) you want to makes changes in.
2. From the PNX Section drop-down, select 'Links.'
3. Disable (uncheck the box next to 'Enabled') the following rules for these two fields:
links:linktotoc - Used to create the 'Table of Contents' links.
links:linktouc - Used to create the 'Link in' links
The specific rules above are included in the OTB Alma MARC Template. If you are using a different type of Normalization Rules Set, it is recommended that you look at your Normalization rules for fields links:linktotoc and links:linktouc for rules that contain the string '$$amazon.'
4. Deploy the changes made to the normalization Rules (Deploy & Utilities > Deploy All > Normalization Rules > Deploy).
5. Run a renorm (No Harvesting - Update DS) pipe.
- Article last edited: 21-05-2018