- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
Desired Outcome Goal:
Add another search field (for example, Library Collection) to the Complex Search Line search type in the Advanced Search Tile
1. Modify normalization rules set that is used for the source data conversion and include the collection field to the search section of PNX records as a local field
For example add My Library Collection in local search field <lsr07>My Library Collection</lsr07>
2. Renorm source data, so the local search field is added in the PNX
3. In the Back Office, edit the Ongoing Configuration Wizards > Views Wizard > Home Page > Advanced Search Tile definition for the desired view.
4. In the "Define search pre-filters" section, use the "Create a new search" option at the bottom of the pre-filters list, and, from the "Search Type" drop down menu, select the "Complex Search Line" option and click Create button.
5. When the line is added to the pre-filters list, click its Edit button. This opens "Search Target Fields of Advanced Search tile" section.
6. "Create a new Search Field" label by choosing the value lsr07 from the dropdown list and click the Create button.
7. Enable the field lsr07 for the default tab button so that the field is added to the list of the search fields and save the change.
8. Select the relevant tab check box to display the newly created search option on the "Define search pre-filters list"
9. Save and deploy the view changes. The new field should be displayed in the list of the complex search lines in the relevant view
Category: Front End
Subject: Advanced search
- Article last edited: 2/11/2015