- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
Desired Outcome Goal:
Copy/import browse section template into the local NR.
1. On the Primo Home > Advanced Configuration > Full Normalization Rule Configuration page, click Edit next to your rules set.
2. On the Manage Normalization Rules page, perform the following:
a- Select Browse in the PNX Section drop?down list.
b- Select the Display Empty PNX fields checkbox.
3. Click Edit next to the first field in the Browse section.
4. On the Normalization Set Editor page, click Reset Target in the Synchronize with Template section at the bottom of the page (see attached screenshot).
5. Select the next Browse field in the Field drop?down list and repeat Step 4 until you have synchronized all fields in the Browse section.
Category: BO Configuration
Subject: Normalization Rule Configuration
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013