- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4.9.6+
- Relevant for Installation Type: Local
How can I deactivate reCAPTCHA for Primo?
For local customers:
You can change this setting with installation admin privileges:
1. Primo Back Office -> Advanced Configuration -> General Configuration -> E-mail and SMS Configuration Sub-System
2. On the "Activate Captcha [Y/N]" row set the Value column to N
4. Deploy "System configuration" on installation level
5. To see changes on front end browser chache might have to be flushed or page has to be reloaded
For all hosted customers:
reCAPTCHA is activated on installation level for all institutions. Multi-Tenant Total Care or Multi-Tenant Direct Customers can't have this setting deactivated.
All customers with a dedicated environment can ask Ex Libris to do the configuration changes.
Ex Libris strongly recommends to use the reCAPTCHA feature to protect the website from bot attacks in addition to other security measures.
reCAPTCHA is a Google service and subject to these third-party policies: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/
- Article last edited: 27-Oct-2016