- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
- Relevant for Installation Type: MT, Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
Desired Outcome Goal:
Split facet_rtype_value "media" into separate facets "audio" and "video" to allow end users greater granularity in facet values.
1. Go to Advanced Configuration > All Mapping Tables > NORMALIZATION: format_mean:
Update Source Code* value "video" from "media" to "video"
Update Source Code* value "audio" from "media" to "audio"
2. Go to Advanced Configuration > All Mapping Tables > Static Facets:facet_rtype_values:
Disable mapping row with Value Name = Media & Values*= media
Create a new mapping row Value Name = Audio & Values*= audio
Create a new mapping row Value Name = Video & Values*= video
3. Go to Advanced Configuration > All Mapping Tables > Static Facets > Click "Sync" for "facet_rtype_values"
4. Deploy code and Mapping tables.
5. Run update pipe to update records with the new facet_rtype_value.
6. Run indexing and hotsawpping / wait for hotswapping to complete in Multi-Tenant environment. Afterwards, see changes in Primo Front End (facets).
By default the display/types for audio and video are mapped to the same facet type of media which displays in the Primo resource type facet as "AudioVisual"
Customers wishing to separate audio and video resource types into more granular facet can follow this procedure.
Primo Technical Guide (Facets Section)
Primo Back Office Guide (Configuring Facets)
Category: Front End
- Article last edited: 08/January/2017