- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 3
?€¢ Primo pipe stalls or is terminated during NEP phase
?€¢ The following pipe error message is recorded in the Back Office: "ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'P31_PRM00.PNX_MTCHID_INST_TRG'; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException"
?€¢ Primo system issues the error message: "The schedule for XXX_PIPE was disabled, because the processed is not allowed to run"
Slow or stalled Primo indexing caused by limited Oracle temp tablespace causes pipes to stall.
1. Increase the amount of Oracle temp tablespace in Primo.
2. Confirm that the Primo indexing process has completed successfully.
3. Terminate the stalled Pipe.
4. If the Pipe was terminated after completing the Harvest phase AND it is an ongoing pipe, change the Define Pipe > ?€œStart harvesting files/records from?€? field value to an earlier date in order to reharvest the same file(s) again.
5. Re-execute the terminated pipe.
Category: Publishing Platform
Subject: Pipe Clean-up
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013