- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Why does Primo sftp harvest occasionally fail with an error message "Failed while trying to copy files from sftp server. com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: channel is not opened." ?
This is a known issue caused by specific sshd configuration on the sftp target machine.
1. Check the following options values of sshd daemon on the sftp server:
# /usr/sbin/sshd -T | egrep -i 'GSSAPIAuthentication|UseDNS'
2. If they are set to yes as in the example above, update them accordingly in /etc/ssh/sshd_config to:
3. Then restart your sshd daemon using command:
# service sshd restart
and check the options again in step 1. They should appear now as:
- Article last edited: 14-Jun-2017