- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
RTA statement doesn't include location information
- Record's search scope in PNX is not equal to the institution search scope code.
- Institution code is not equal to the corresponding search scope code of type "institution" defined in the "Scope Values Configuration" wizard.
1. Create a new search scope in the "Scope Values Configuration" wizard with scope code matching the institution code and PNX search scope of the record, so that all three parameters are equal.
2. In "Views Wizard" redefine the newly created scope to be a part of the corresponding view.
- Article last edited: 10/30/2013