- Product: Primo VE
- Product Version: All
Why are related records not frbr'ed or deduped?
- Open the Dedup and FRBR Analysis Tool (Configuration Menu > Discovery > Other > Dedup and FRBR Test Utility)
- Use the "Compare Records" tab to determine if the records should match
- If the tool shows "No match", the records have no matching keys and should not FRBR/Dedup.
- If the tool shows "Records match but are not connected in the database", the records may have changed and require FRBR/Dedup to be recalculated. To force a recalculation of Alma records, follow this procedure:
- Create a set of the relevant records in Alma. See Managing Search Queries and Sets
- Run the discovery job "Prevent Dedup and FRBR" on the set (Admin > Manage Jobs and Sets > Run a Job). In the "Task Parameters", set "Prevent FRBR in Discovery" and "Prevent Dedup in Discovery" to "No" This will force a recalculation of the FRBR and Dedup for the records without suppressing them.
- Wait approximately 15 minutes and check the records in Primo
- Article last edited: 07-Apr-2020