- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: April 2015
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Why are there duplicate publishers when exporting a record to Refworks?
In the Advanced Configuration > All Mapping Tables > FRONTEND sub-system > Refworks fields Mapping Table:
- RIS field "PB" (Publisher) is assigned the PNX field value "publisher"
- RIS field "CY" (City of Publication) to assigned the PNX field value "cop"
In the Refworks fields Mapping Table
- PNX field value "publisher" represents the PNX display/publisher element
- PNX field value "cop" represents the PNX adddata/cop element
The default Normalization Rules use MARC 260$a data when creating the PNX display/publisher and addata/cop elements.
The addata/pub field is not a valid value for the Refworks fields Mapping Table because the list of allowed values is hard coded. Search the Back Office Help using "Refworks fields" for a complete list of values.
The same also applies to "Actions > Connoteia" and "Actions > Export to RIS".
Category: Configuration & Management wizards
Subject: Code & mapping tables