The thumbnail and title for each record link to the full display of the record (which is provided by the Details tab). They can be configured as follows:
- Link to any tab, not just the Details tab
- Link to the online resource
To configure these options:
- In the Views Wizard (Primo Home > Ongoing Configuration Wizards > Views Wizard), select an institution and then click Edit next to the view you want to update.The Edit View Attrtibutes page displays.
- Click Save & Continue to access the Search Scopes List page.
- Click Continue to access the Tiles Configuration page.
- Select Brief Display from the Page drop-down list.
- Click Edit Tile next to the Brief Results tile.Brief Results Tile in Views Wizard
- Choose an option from the Define link from title area:Define Link from Title
Shown is the default setting, which is also the default behavior for Primo v2 and later releases.