RefWorks Write-N-Cite 4 and MS Word document properties
- Product: RefWorks Write-N-Cite
I transferred my RefWorks account to a new institution and now Write-N-Cite tells me my document is associated with a different user account. How do I fix this?
1. In Word > File > Properties drop-down menu, click Advanced Properties. (your menu may be different)
2. Select Custom > delete all of the WnC and RW properties including...
> Click OK.
3. Save the document and log into WNC.
Word for Mac users.
- Article last edited: 25-June-2018