- Product: New RefWorks
You can easily create a bibliography from your All Documents area, any RefWorks collection or your search results list.
- Navigate to the collection you want to use (or All Documents area or run a search and select items), select Bibliography from the main menu and then Create bibliography.
- RefWorks will remember the last citation style you used. You can change styles by clicking on the style name and either searching for a new style or selecting from the displayed list.
- You can choose to create a bibliography for selected references (make sure you select the reference in the collection BEFORE you go to create your bibliography) or for all of the reference in the collection (or in All Documents if that's the view you are in).
- Click Copy to Clipboard, navigate to your document and paste the formatted bibliography.
- Don't forget to save your paper when you're done!
- Article last edited: 19-Sep-2017
- Old Article Number: 11735