SalesForce case 00525867 / Status: Development / Priority: Normal (opened: 3/Jul/18)
Most "Summon Action Usage Subject Area" filters do not work.
In the Action Column the following options are available:
- Advanced search
- Basic search
- Click on recommended resource
- Disable personalized results
- Display Citations from citation trail
- Display Cited By from citation trail
- Enable personalized results
- Facet filtering
- Facet set as persistent – Exclude
- Facet set as persistent – Include
- (Followed by lots of lateral linking and local linking).
Only Basic Search and Facet Filtering yield results.
The Advanced Search Option would be of great interest.
How can the Advanced Search be enabled?
Action Group column offers the ability to filter by:
- Results List
The only item in the filter list that yields results is "Search".
What must be done to activate the other options?
In the Action Sub Group the only filter that works is the Search.
Given that the Action Group also only allows the filter "Search" to be applied, the Action Sub Group as it is currently configured adds no additional information.
subject area: action usage
From the IGeLU-ELUNA Analytics Working Group, Analytics Evidence Document
Please send questions or comments to the Analytics Working Group Listserv