Acquisition method in general report returns the "value" instead of the "label"
- Article Type: General
- Product: Verde
- Product Version: 2
When using the general report after a change was done in code tables to the Acquisition->method, the value in the output file is of the "value" (the way this field is written in the DB) instead of the "label" (the way it is displayed in the UI).
Scenario for example:
1. Login into the system
2. In Admin module, Acquisition code values, change method label from Exchange to Comes with
3. Logout and login again
4. Retrieve any e-package, add new ACQ record and select "Comes with" option from the drop down menu of ACQ method field.
5. Submit the record
6. Run General report with the filter on the ACQ records in order to retrieve the record created above
7. Check output file - EXCHANGE (the value stored in the database) is displayed in the Method column instead of the "Comes with" label that is displayed in the UI.
The fix is preliminary scheduled for January 2010 SP.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013