Upload an Acquisitions Loader to Verde
- Article Type: General
- Product: Verde
- Product Version: 2
Desired Outcome Goal:
Upload an acquisitions loader into Verde.
1) Create an acquisitions loader file according to the instructions found in the Verde Staff User's Guide
2) Log into the Verde application.
3) Go to the KB Tools module.
4) Select a Tool: Loader.
5) Click on the Acquisitions link.
6) Fill out the relevant fields:
a. To test the validity of the file without making any database changes, leave the "Update database" field unchecked. In order to actually save changes to Verde, select "Update database."
b. For "input file," select the loader file.
c. The "Parameters for New Acquisition" section is optional, and will apply any selections to all the Acquisition records in the loader.
d. The "Delivery properties" section is optional. Enter an email address to have the loader output sent to you via email, and the "Report name" section to help you identify this loader later.
7) Click "Run."
In order to check the results of the loader:
1) Go to "Select a Tool: View Loader output."
2) Click on the "Acquisitions" link.
3) View the Report summary for your loader. If there are errors, they will be described in the Report file.
Input files should be in XLS or CSV format.
Information about creating an Acquisitions loader file can be found on pages 365-374 of the Verde Staff User's Guide.
- Article last edited: 12/6/2013