The Verde Core Training course covers the basics of Verde for new Verde users, as well as current Verde users who need to refresh their skills in Verde tasks.
- Welcome to Verde
- Verde Interface
- Verde Data Structure, Attributes and Inheritance
- Libraries and Organizations
- Verde Data Structure – e-Product and Work Records
- E-Product Life Cycle
Please follow the order of the lesson, and complete the related exercises.
This course includes the following sessions:
1. Welcome to Verde
- Lesson 1.1- Course Welcome and Introduction
- Lesson 1.2- E-Resource Challenges in Today's Libraries
- Lesson 1.3- Verde Terminology and Structure
- Module 1 Handout
2. Verde Interface
3. Verde Data Structure, Attributes and Inheritance
4. Libraries and Organizations
5. Verde Data Structure – e-Product and Work Records
6. E-Product Life Cycle
- * Lesson 6.1- E-Product Life Cycle in verde
- * Lesson 6.2- Status Indicators and Example Life Cycles for Aggregator and Selective Packages
The lesson marked with an asterisk (*) require the use of AT&T Connect Participant Application.
Please download and install it from here.