Verde Core Training
The Verde Core Training course covers the basics of Verde for new Verde users, as well as current Verde users who need to refresh their skills in Verde tasks.
- Welcome to Verde
- Verde Interface
- Verde Data Structure, Attributes and Inheritance
- Libraries and Organizations
- Verde Data Structure – e-Product and Work Records
- E-Product Life Cycle
Please follow the order of the lesson, and complete the related exercises.
This course includes the following sessions:
1. Welcome to Verde
- Lesson 1.1- Course Welcome and Introduction
- Lesson 1.2- E-Resource Challenges in Today's Libraries
- Lesson 1.3- Verde Terminology and Structure
- Module 1 Handout
2. Verde Interface
3. Verde Data Structure, Attributes and Inheritance
4. Libraries and Organizations
5. Verde Data Structure – e-Product and Work Records
6. E-Product Life Cycle
- * Lesson 6.1- E-Product Life Cycle in verde
- * Lesson 6.2- Status Indicators and Example Life Cycles for Aggregator and Selective Packages
The lesson marked with an asterisk (*) require the use of AT&T Connect Participant Application.
Please download and install it from here.