- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database ACP Medicine?
The database ACP Medicine from the provider American College of Physicians is no longer available.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the 360 KB collection policy), all titles will be removed from ACP Medicine database in 360 KB on May 16. The database will become a zero-titles database and the database will be hidden in 360 KB. No future subscriptions will be possible. (NOTE: The database code for this database is CQG)
Therefore, we have created a new database in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The title is now available in the Scientific American database. (NOTE: The database code for this database is G5.)
This change will take effect on May 16:
Before May 16: ACP Medicine, Database Code CQG
After May 16: Scientific American, Database Code G5.
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update your Data Management by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. Information is available here regarding how to update Data Management, and 360 Resource Manager and 360 Counter considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 16.
- Date Created: 23-Apr-2014
- Last Edited Date: 29-Mar-2015
- Old Article Number: 10650