What is happening to the CRKN MyiLibrary databases?
ProQuest has moved titles in CRKN MyiLibrary databases to CRKN MiL Collection.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the Knowledgebase collection policy), all titles will be removed from CRKN MyiLibrary databases in the Knowledgebase on September 14, 2018. The databases will be hidden. Therefore, we have created a new database in the Knowledgebase. The titles are now available in CRKN MiL Collection.
This change will take effect on September 14, 2018:
- Before September 14, 2018:
|DB Code||Database Name|
|KIW||MyiLibrary Cambridge University Press Humanities and Social Sciences eBooks - CRKN|
|KIX||MyiLibrary Oxford University Press eBooks - CRKN|
|KIU||MyiLibrary Taylor & Francis Humanities and Social Sciences eBooks – CRKN|
- After September 14, 2018: CRKN MiL Collection, database code MWOYL
Action you need to take:
- Update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after September 14, 2018.
- Article last edited: 14-AUG-2018