What is happening to the Canadiana.org database?
ProQuest currently has title-level information for databases from provider Canadiana.org in the Knowledgebase. The provider no longer exists.
The databases from the provider Canadiana.org are no longer being updated. In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on our Knowledgebase collection policy), all titles will be removed from Canadiana.org databases and the databases will be hidden in the Knowledgebase on January 31, 2020. The databases will become zero-titles databases, and no future subscriptions will be possible.
The following are a list of databases that will be retired on January 31, 2020:
- Early Canadiana Online - Periodicals, Database Code 8YA
- Early Canadiana Online, Database Code HSH
- Notre mémoire en ligne, Database Code HSI
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager, 360 Counter, or Intota client, you may need to make some changes to your account settings before January 31, 2020:
- Article last edited: 13-Jan-2020