360 KB: China Data Online from All China Marketing Research Co., Ltd (ACMR): Title-Level URL Domain Change -- October, 2018
What is happening to the URL linking syntax of China Data Online databases?
The provider All China Marketing Research Co., Ltd (ACMR) has changed the title-level linking syntax for China Data Online databases.
The existing URL syntax is broken and there is no re-direct to the new URL. Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax immediately in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on October 19, 2018:
- Before October 19, 2018: http://chinadataonline.org
- After October 19, 2018: http://china-data-online.com
The change will affect the following databases:
|DB Code||Database Name|
|GTA||China Data Online|
|.4Z||China Data Online Census Data|
|69N||China Data Online Statistical Yearbooks|
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://chinadataonline.org or *chinadataonline.org is included in your proxy configuration before October 19, 2018.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after October 19, 2018.
- Article last edited: 19-OCT-2018