What is happening to the name of database Chinese Periodical Full-text Database (1911-1949)?
The provider Shanghai Library (上海图书馆上海科学技术情报研究) has changed the name of database Chinese Periodical Full-text Database (1911-1949).
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (06T), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on February 28, 2018:
- Before February 28, 2018: Chinese Periodical Full-text Database (1911-1949)
- After February 28, 2018: Chinese Periodical Full-Text Database (1833-1949)
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after February 28, 2018.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: DD-month-YYYY