What is happening to the name of the provider Conquest Systems and the Data-Planet database names?
The provider Conquest Systems has been purchased by SAGE Publications. SAGE Publications has asked that the Conquest Systems databases be moved under their name and corrected from Data-Planet to Data Planet.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider name and database names in the Knowledgebase. The database contents associated with this provider will remain the same.
This change will take effect on November 5:
- Before November 5: Conquest Systems, Inc. : Data-Planet Statistical Datasets
- After November 5: SAGE Publications, Data Planet Statistical Datasets
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Counter or Intota Assessment client, you will need to make some changes the next time you upload consolidated reports.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 04-OCT-2018