- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database DOAB?
There are duplicate entries in Knowledgeworks for the database DOAB from the provider OAPEN.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the 360 KB collection policy), all titles will be removed from DOAB database in 360 KB on July 17. The database will become a zero-titles database. (NOTE: The database code for this database is V9W.) The titles are now available in DOAB: Directory of Open Access Books.
This change will take effect on July 17:
Before July 17: DOAB, Database Code V9W
After July 17: DOAB: Directory of Open Access Books, Database Code V1H
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update your Data Management by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. Information is available here regarding how to update Data Management, and 360 Resource Manager and 360 Counter considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after July 17.
- Date Created: 16-Jun-2014
- Last Edited Date: 16-Jun-2014
- Old Article Number: 10939