- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database Digital National Security Archive?
The database Digital National Security Archive from the provider Chadwyck-Healey is now on the ProQuest platform.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the Knowledgebase collection policy), the database Digital National Security Archive [DBID: BGH] is hidden and all the titles are now available in Digital National Security Archive (DNSA) [DBID: DBZLB].
This change will take effect on October 29, 2015:
Before October 29, 2015: Digital National Security Archive
After October 29, 2015: Digital National Security Archive (DNSA), database code DBZLB
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after October 29, 2015.
- Date Created: 26-Oct-2015
- Last Edited Date: 30-Oct-2015
- Old Article Number: 13228