- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database German Medical eBooks Collection?
The database German Medical eBooks Collection from the provider Elsevier is no longer being updated. Elsevier now sells German Medical eBook Collections as annual collections and a single German Medical eBook Collection is no longer available from the provider.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on our Knowledgebase collection policy), the database has been hidden in the Knowledgebase and all titles will be removed from German Medical eBooks Collection on February 16, 2015. The database will become a zero-titles database and no future subscriptions will be possible. (NOTE: The database code for this database is GBUEL).
This change will take effect on February 16, 2015:
Before February 16, 2015: German Medical eBooks Collection
After February 16, 2015:ScienceDirect German Medical Collection 2014 [EBCHSGER14], Database Code ASVRZ
ScienceDirect German Medical Collection 2013 [EBCHSGER13], Database Code ARUHI
ScienceDirect German Medical Collection 2008-2012 [EBCHSG0812], Database Code BODNO
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after February 16, 2015.
- Date Created: 26-Jan-2015
- Last Edited Date: 27-Jan-2015
- Old Article Number: 12097