What is happening to the name of database ISSO-KennisBank?
The database ISSO-KennisBank from the provider ISSO has changed the name of database ISSO-KennisBank.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (RU-), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on November 23, 2021:
- Before November 23, 2021: ISSO-KennisBank
- After November 23, 2021: ISSO Open
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after November 23, 2021.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 31-OCT-2021