- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the databases from provider Landes Bioscience?
The provider Landes Biosciences is no longer providing certain databases; instead, they are being provided by Taylor and Francis.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with several databases in the 360 KB knowledgebase.
This change will take effect on November 3rd:
Before November 3rd: Landes Bioscience
After November 3rd: Taylor and Francis
This will affect the following databases:
|Database Code||Database Name|
|2IO||Landes Bioscience (Open Access)|
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See Attaching Resources and Licenses.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after November 3rd.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 22-Oct-2014
- Last Edited Date: 22-Oct-2014
- Old Article Number: 11537