- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database Landes Bioscience (Open Access)?
The database Landes Bioscience (Open Access) from the provider Landes Bioscience has been merged with Taylor & Francis. The links in this database are no longer functional.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the Knowledgebase collection policy), all titles will be removed from Landes Bioscience (Open Access) database in the Knowledgebase on July 1, 2016. The database will become a zero-titles database. (NOTE: The database code for this database is 2IO.) The titles are now available in Taylor & Francis Open Access.
This change will take effect on July 1, 2016:
Before July 1, 2016: Landes Bioscience (Open Access)
After July 1, 2016: Taylor & Francis Open Access, database code 0YH
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after July 1, 2016.
- Date Created: 22-Jun-2016
- Last Edited Date: 6-Jul-2016
- Old Article Number: 13974