- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the databases for Max Weber Studies?
ProQuest currently has title-level information for the Max Weber Studies databases from providers MetaPress and Max Weber Studies in the 360 KB knowledgebase. Max Weber Studies is now hosted through Quotus Publishing; it was formerly hosted on the MetaPress platform.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the 360 KB collection policy, all titles will be removed from Max Weber Studies database from provider MetaPress and the database will be hidden in 360 KB [Note: DBID is O9Y].
The migration and linking syntax change will be effective December 30.
Max Weber Studies [DBID: O9Y] from provider MetaPress will be hidden and all titles will be removed
- Subscribe to this database: Max Weber Studies [DBID: O9Z]
Max Weber Studies [DBID: O9Z] from provider Max Weber Studies will have a linking syntax change
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://mws.quotus.org/ or *mws.quotus.org/ is included in your proxy configuration before [effective date].
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after December 30.
- Once the above change takes effect, update your Data Management by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. Information is available here regarding how to update Data Management, and 360 Resource Manager and 360 Counter considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile.
- Date Created: 15-Dec-2014
- Last Edited Date: 15-Dec-2014
- Old Article Number: 11736