- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database Other Voice in Early Modern Europe: The Toronto Series?
The database Other Voice in Early Modern Europe: The Toronto Series from the provider Iter, University of Toronto Libraries is a duplicate of Scholars Portal Books: Iter from Scholars Portal.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the 360 KB collection policy), all titles will be removed from Other Voice in Early Modern Europe: The Toronto Series database in 360 KB on June 6, 2014. The database will become a zero-titles database. (NOTE: The database code for this database is VC5.)
Clients should subscribe to Scholars Portal Books: Iter, Database Code UP7.
This change will take effect on June 6:
Before June 6: Other Voice in Early Modern Europe: The Toronto Series, Database Code VC5
After June 6: Scholars Portal Books: Iter, Database Code UP7
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update your Data Management by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. Information is available here regarding how to update Data Management, and 360 Resource Manager and 360 Counter considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after June 6.
- Date Created: 29-Apr-2014
- Last Edited Date: 20-May-2014
- Old Article Number: 10694