What is happening to the name of database Oxford Journals Full Collections for 2016 and 2017?
The provider Oxford University Press has changed the names of the following databases:
AGSYK Oxford Journals Full Collection 2016
AEMDU Oxford Journals Full Collection 2017
Therefore, in order to maintain accurate naming conventions with Oxford we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database codes will remain the same.
This change will take effect on May 30, 2017
- Before May 30th:
- Oxford Journals Full Collection 2016
- Oxford Journals Full Collection 2017
- After May 30th:
- Oxford Journals 2016 Current Collection
- Oxford Journals 2017 Current Collection
Oxford Journals Full Collections for years prior to 2016 will remain the same and are no longer receiving updates.
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 30, 2017.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 01-May-2017