360 KB: Statesman's Yearbook Online database: Provider Change -- June 1st, 2018
What is happening to Statesman's Yearbook Online database from provider Palgrave Macmillan?
The provider Palgrave Macmillan is no longer providing Statesman's Yearbook Online database since it has moved to Springer's platform.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with Statesman's Yearbook Online database in the Knowledgebase. Please note that the database code for this database is DYX.
This change will take effect on June 1st, 2018:
- Before June 1st 2018: Palgrave Macmillan
- After June 1st 2018: Springer Nature
Action you need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after June 1st, 2018.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: DD-MMM-YYYY