360 KB: ReVIEW from DesignInform: Database Migration -- August 2014
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database ReVIEW from provider DesignInform?
Past subscribers are the only ones who can see the hidden database ReVIEW from provider DesignInform. The Active version of this database, also called ReVIEW [DB ID: NLB], may be found under the current provider, Design Research Publications.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the 360 KB collection policy), all titles will be removed from the hidden database ReVIEW from provider DesignInform in 360 KB on August 15, 2014. The database will become a zero-titles database. (NOTE: The database code for this database is J3Q.) A more up-to-date list of titles is now available in the database ReVIEW from provider Design Research Publications.
This change will take effect on August 15, 2014:
Before August 15, 2014: ReVIEW from provider DesignInform
After August 15, 2014: ReVIEW from provider Design Research Publications, Database Code NLB
Action you need to take:
- Update your Data Management by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. Information is available here regarding how to update Data Management, and 360 Resource Manager and 360 Counter considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after August 15, 2014.
- Date Created: 15-Jul-2014
- Last Edited Date: 15-Jul-2014
- Old Article Number: 11020