- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the Safari databases?
ProQuest currently has title-level information for the Safari databases from provider ProQuest in the Knowledgebase.
Some databases will be hidden as no new title lists are available for these databases and will no longer be updated. In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on our Knowledgebase collection policy), the database will be hidden in the Knowledgebase on March 1, 2016. Libraries that currently subscribe to the database will continue to have access to this database. However if your library is not already subscribed, you will not be able to view this database in the Knowledgebase.
The affected databases are:
- Safari Premium Library, DBID: A3J
- Safari Select books, DBID: AI0
The following databases will continue to be maintained:
- Safari Business and Technical Books Combo Collection, DBID: 6XM
- Safari Business Books, DBID: SBB
- Safari Business Books (Current File), DBID: AK4
- Safari Technical Books, DBID: DRU
- Safari Technical Books (Current File), DBID: AK3
Actions you may need to take:
- Date Created: 4-Feb-2016
- Last Edited Date: 3-Mar-2016
- Old Article Number: 13537