- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of the South Carolina Gazette 1732-1751 database?
ProQuest has learned that the provider Accessible Archives has changed the name of the South Carolina Gazette 1732-1751 database.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (HUJ), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on July 8, 2014:
Before July 8: South Carolina Gazette 1732-1751
After July 8: South Carolina Newspapers
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after July 8th.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in the database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 10-Jun-2014
- Last Edited Date: 10-Jun-2014
- Old Article Number: 10859