What is happening to the SpringerReference subject databases?
These subject databases from the provider Springer-Verlag are no longer being updated. In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on our Knowledgebase collection policy), the databases will be hidden in the Knowledgebase on November 15, 2016. Libraries that currently subscribe to these databases will continue to have access to these databases. However if your library is not already subscribed, you will not be able to view these databases in the Knowledgebase.
The titles in these databases continue to be in the main SpringerReference collection (database code .RY), which will continue to be updated in our knowledgebase.
The database codes for these databases are listed below:
- SpringerReference - Behavioral Science (database code .RL)
- SpringerReference - Biomedical and Life Sciences (database code .RM)
- SpringerReference - Chemistry and Materials Science (database code .RO)
- SpringerReference - Computer Science (database code .RP)
- SpringerReference - Earth and Environmental Science (database code .RQ)
- SpringerReference - Engineering (database code .RR)
- SpringerReference - Humanities, Social Sciences and Law (database code .RU)
- SpringerReference - Mathematics and Statistics (database code .RV)
- SpringerReference – Medicine (database code .RW)
- SpringerReference - Physics and Astronomy (database code .RX)
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager, 360 Counter, or Intota client, you may need to make some changes to your account settings before November 15:
Article last edited: 18-Oct-2016