- Product: 360 KB
What is happening with Symposium Journals database?
The database Symposium Journals from the provider Symposium Journals is no longer available. Titles have migrated to Sage Publications under the new collection, Sage Symposium Collection
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the Knowledgebase collection policy), all titles will be removed from Symposium Journals database in the Knowledgebase on August 7. The database will become a zero-titles database. (NOTE: The database code for this database is RDV.) Therefore, we have created a new database in the Knowledgebase. The titles are now available in Sage Symposium Collection, database code AATMG.
This change will take effect on August 7 2015:
Before August 7: Symposium Journals
After August 7: Sage Symposium Collection, AATMG
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after [effective date].
- Date Created: 13-Jul-2015
- Last Edited Date: 13-Jul-2015
- Old Article Number: 12966