What is happening to the name of database Popular Music Library (All Titles)?
The database Popular Music Library (All Titles) from the provider Alexander Street is named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (POAMQ), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on September 6th 2022:
- Before September 6th 2022: Popular Music Library (All Titles)
- After September 6th 2022: Music Online: Popular Music Library
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after [effective date].
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: DD-month-YYYY