360 Core: Adding Knovel Databases
- Product: 360 Core Client Center
What do I need to do when I add a Knovel Database into my profile?
When your library adds a Knovel database, if you are using SSO authentication you need to use the following procedure to ensure your patrons can access Knovel content:
- In the Client Center, using the Data Management system, navigate to the Database Details page for that database.
- Click Edit on the right side.
- In the Custom URL field, enter the custom URL that you use to access Knovel content. (This custom URL should look like this: https://app.knovel.com/web/?oid=xxxxxx, where "xxxxxx" is substituted with your library's Knovel Org ID.) This is for creating the database-level link.
- Use the Support Portal (accessed from the More Sites menu above) to notify ProQuest so that we can create your title-level links. In your request include:
- The names of the affected databases; and
- Your Knovel custom URL (as in the example above).
- Date Created: 18-Nov-2016
- Last Edited Date: 18-Nov-2016