- Product: 360 Core Client Center
What listservs are available, and how do we sign up for them?
Ex Libris has several email mailing lists to help connect users of our services with other clients to share information and best practices. All listservs are available at https://exlibrisusers.org/listinfo.
As a reminder, all of these mailing lists are designed to foster communication amongst clients to discuss using and optimizing our services and are not intended to be a support forum. If you have a support question, please contact us with the Support Portal option (above).
The Summon list is a way for clients to discuss all aspects of the Summon web-scale discovery service.
To join the list, please click here and register. Once you've joined, to post a message to all the list members, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Summon Client List instructions.
The Intota list is a place for supporting information sharing and increased dialog between Intota customers and, as appropriate, with Ex Libris staff who are planning, extending, and supporting Intota.
- Australia & New Zealand Community -- for clients in Australia and New Zealand
- Chinese Community -- for clients in China
- French Community -- for clients in France
- German Community -- for clients in Germany
- Portuguese Community -- for Portuguese-speaking clients
- Spanish Community -- for clients in Spain
- Middle East Community -- for clients in the Middle East
- Dutch Community -- for clients in the Netherlands
- Irish Community -- for clients in Ireland
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 1-Aug-2018
- Old Article Number: 8739