- Product: 360 Core Client Center
How do I add single titles to my local holdings database?
The following steps are used to add individual titles to your library-specific holdings database. If you want to add many titles at once, use the instructions for Uploading Multiple Titles to a New Library-Specific Holdings Database (or, if it isn't a new library-specific database, use the instructions for Updating Your Library-Specific Holdings Database).
- Click on the number of titles for your library-specific holdings database, either from the Data Management Home Page or from the Titles link in the left-hand navigation tree of the Database Details page:
- On the Titles page, click Add Title:
- Enter the appropriate information into the fields provided. The fields change slightly depending whether you select Type as Book or Journal. ("Book" Type is only available to subscribers of 360 Core: eBooks.) The only required field is the Title field and, if you want your patrons to be able to click directly from a title to the resource itself, Default URL:
- Click Save.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 15-Dec-2020
- Old Article Number: 7125