- Product: 360 Core Client Center
How do I set up EZproxy for 360 Core?
To set up EZproxy for 360 Core:
- Have your EZproxy prefix URL ready.
If you don't know what that is, please contact your proxy administrator or OCLC support.
- Log in to the Client Center, and in the Manage Your Library section, click Library Settings.
- Click Library URLs on the left side.
- Click Edit on the upper-right side:
- For Authentication Type, select EZProxy from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your EZproxy prefix URL into the Proxy URL field. Be sure to include /login?url=.
- Click Save.
The proxy will not be available to your library's patrons until the next day. Therefore, you may want to test (preview) the proxied journal-level links right away to make sure they work:
- In the Client Center, click Data Management.
- For any database, click the Preview URL link:
- Click on one of the Title URLs.
- If the link doesn't work, there may be something wrong with the proxy, or you may have entered the wrong prefix URL.
For more help with EZproxy, visit the OCLC EZproxy documentation page.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 15-Dec-2020
- Old Article Number: 7104