- Product: 360 Core Client Center
How do I set up the OpenAthens Redirector?
To set up the OpenAthens Redirector service:
- Have your OpenAthens Redirector prefix ready.
- Log in to the Client Center, click on Library Settings, then select Library URLs from the menu on the left side.
- Click Edit in the upper-right corner.
- Choose Authentication Type: Redirector, and enter the Redirector prefix
- Configure special article linking parameters for EBSCOhost databases (Authentication Type and Customer ID) and ProQuest databases (Account ID) on their respective Database Details pages.
- The proxy will be applied the next day. To make sure it works without waiting a day, you can test the proxied journal-level links through the URL Preview link in the Data Management section of the Client Center:
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 2020-Jun-2020
- Old Article Number: 7114