- Product: 360 Core Client Center
How do I add an e-journal or e-book to my library's Client Center profile?
To add a specific e-journal or e-book to your library's Client Center profile, search for the title, then follow these instructions:
1. Click on the appropriate title from the e-Catalog Title Search Results page:
2. On the Title Details page, click on the name of the database:
You may have several database options to choose from. To help you determine if the database you have selected is the appropriate one to add, view the Default URL:
If the Default URL matches or is close to the URL your library uses to access the title, then you can add that database.
3. On the Database Details page, click Edit on the right side.
4. When the page is editable, use the drop-down menu to change the database s status from Not Tracked to Subscribed:
5. Click Save.
Completing the above steps adds a whole database to your collection. If you don't subscribe to all of the titles in the database, then you'll want to only include select titles within the database.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 21-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 7064