- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
After switching Aleph OPAC to https: "Only secure content is displayed" notification in IE
Still some content in the OPAC pages are using non-secure content.
* Provide only secure content via https OR
* Switch off the IE as described in this Microsoft article (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2625928/en-us)
It is a security feature of Internet Explorer that this message is displayed in any case when there are both secure and non-secure content on the page (see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2625928/en-us).
There is no way to switch off this IE feature on the server side.
- Article last edited: 05-Mar-2016