- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 3
Is it possible to change the labels of the User defined fields
It is not possible in general.
The best option is to define a report including all 'fieldx' fields and rename the header of the relevant column with the actual contents name and use this report as sample for future reports.
1. Open Query Studio with package Bibliographic Data
2. double click on the relevant columns' header and rename it
3. Save the report as sample
4. re-use this report when creating new reports with bibliographic information
5. Use function 'Save as' to save new reports with the correct headers.
Subject: ARC Configuration
- Article last edited: 3/13/2014