ARC users cannot access - error 'Can't connect to the LDAP server - Connection reset by peer'
- Product: Aleph Reporting Center
- Product Version: 4.0, 4.5
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
- The ARC portal is not accessible. There is no error message when trying to login.
- Mails of report results are not being sent out.
- Running csh -f report_users.csh in ./arc/proc/ldap/ results in
csh -f report_users.csh
ldap_search: Can't connect to the LDAP server - Connection reset by peer
LDAP services are not available.
1. Shutdown ARC
csh -f $arce_root/arc_shutdown
2. Startup ARC
csh -f $arce_root/arc_startup
Optional, in case you are using schedules to send out mails:
3. Check the status of 'Past activities' in 'IBM Cognos Adminstration / Status' for 'failed' due to authentication failure.
Error 'CM-REQ-4159 Content Manager returned an error in the response header. The error "cmAuthenticateFailed CM-CAM-4005 Unable to authenticate. Check your security directory server connection and confirm the credentials entered at login." can be found in the response SOAP header. CM-REQ-4342 An error occurred with the client.'
4. Rerun the relevant report manually if required.
- Article last edited: 20-Feb-2018