- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Cross-Product
How to add an IP address to access Ex Libris products through hosted server firewall.
- Open Case in Support Portal with specific Ex Libris product support team.
- List the following information in your Case:
- Source: IP address(es) that will need access through the hosted firewall
- Destination: IP address and/or hostname of your hosted server
- Ports: port(s) that Source IPs will be connecting to through the firewall
- Permanent or Temporary: if Temporary, also indicate date access should expire
- Ex Libris Support analysts will work with our Cloud teams to ensure the request is completed and will update when the work is complete or if additional information is required.