- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
In Windows 7, when selecting the Add Barcode toggle in BIAF Label, a barcode is not generated.
BIAF Label was not installed with Windows 7 Compatibility Mode set to WIN XP.
1. Uninstall BIAF Label
2. Verify that the installation file BIAFLABEL.EXE is present in C:\AL500
3. Before running BIAF Label, right click on the BIAFLABEL.EXE and navigate to the Compatibility tab
4. Select the check box entitled "Run this Program In Compatibility Mode For:"
5. Select Windows XP
6. When prompted, define your current Service Pack
7. Run C:\AL500\ALEPH 20.1\BIAFLABEL\BIAFLABEL.EXE
8. After BIAF LABEL is installed, navigate to C:\AL500\ALEPH 20.1\BIAFLABEL\ and set Compatibility Mode to Windows XP for all remaining files with a .EXE file extension
9. Prior to running BIAF Label, open any GUI module to build the BiafLabel.dat as a zero byte file in C:\AL500\Alephcom\bin
For further questions or inquires about BIAF Label, Windows XP and Windows 7 64 Bit, please contact IDNext Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Category: Printing (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013